- Advanced Processing workshop at Spektrum, Berlin. April 15th and 16th.
- Ratkaisu interactive virtual sculpture and Code&Art workshop at Multiplica, Rotondes, Luxembourg. February 9th to 12th. Video 1 + Video 2
- Real time video analysis software for “空 KU, the Void” by Ran Ancor with Floating Spectrum performance at Spektrum, Berlin. February.
- Instructor at Universität der Künste Berlin (Interface in Motion, Winter semester).
- Networked sound workshop at Spektrum Berlin (introduction to SuperCollider and using OSC for multi-laptop sound compositions)
- Two day workshop, talk and performance at the Center for Art and Technology at the Taipei National University of the Arts (October 13 & 14)
- Performance as Floating Spectrum at Revolver - Taipei (October)
- Performance as Floating Spectrum at Taipei Artist Village (Nuit Blanche festival)
- Dansin installation at Picelectronic (by Rotondes) - Luxembourg (November)
- Mentor at Monash University Creative Coding MOOC (6 week course).
- Instructor at Universität der Künste Berlin (Introduction to Processing, Summer semester).
- Robot and art installation programming for Joanna Dauner.
- A/V performance as Floating Spectrum at the Scope Sessions anniversary
- A/V performance as Floating Spectrum at the Generate Lab 2016
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Fireflies. A mobile based, spatial-sound interactive installation.
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Alternative Soundtrack, an interactive piece that sonifies the movement of people.
- Design of behaviours for Charlotte, a three legged drawing robot (wip).
- Perform at the Sonic Code Sessions Showcase with a multi-laptop collaborative sound piece. Co-written with Mei-Fang Liau.
- Continue organizing two Creative Code Berlin events and two Sonic Code Session events per month.
- Various audiovisual group performances at the Live Cinema Lab. Live drawing of online videos on a shared screen.
- Perform live graphics and sound, monthly (since September) at Spektrum at the Live Cinema Lab. Group jam involving sound visual and audio artists.
- Organize the Sonic Code Session meetup with Florian Hanisch at Spektrum. Twice per month (since October) we discuss, perform, present and learn about code generated sound and music.
- Instructor at Universität der Künste Berlin (Generative Design Workshop).
- Generative art featured on Wired.de
- Participant at the Science Hack Day Berlin 2015. Collaborate with scientists to design the Extreme Weather Early Warning, including an interactive 3D visualization of air currents flowing around the globe.
- Instructor at “Interventions - Art, Technology and Social Practice” at the School of Machines, Making and Make Believe.
- Teach generative design (summer semester) at Fachhochschule Potsdam.
- Create VideoExport library for Processing.
- Open Lacuna Lab co-creating space in Berlin, dedicated to art, technology and science (Paul-Lincke-Ufer 44A). Found Lacuna Lab e.V.i.Gr. non-profit. organization, together with 17 other members.
- Record new Fun Programming episodes 151 - 153 about 3D and rendering shapes in Blender.
- Collaborate with Studio NAND on Humboldt Lab Dahlem’s Wissen Teilen project (in English, Sharing Knowledge).
- Private tutoring: generative design.
- Learning about Meteor, Blender, GLSL, Clojure, Quil and more.
- Participate in the Creative Code Jam and Creative Code Stammtisch events 27 (images), 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37. By Open Tech School at Co.Up, NK and IXDS - Berlin.
- Live coding performance at Unrender - The Beauty of Impermanence with Fredrik, James, Ramin and Raphaël using Joukkue. video.
- Group exhibition at the IT Show. My piece is titled Caramelize IT.
- Popcorn Decay wins “Most educative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin 2014.
- Participate in the Creative Code Jam and Creative Code Stammtisch events 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26. By Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin.
- Design and develop PostRoma interactive video wall installation (visible for one year on the Diesel store at Piazza di Spagna, Rome) and the web version (three.js). 3D generative graphics + Twitter interaction. In collaboration with A N F.
- One to one tutoring generative audio and design with online and offline students.
- Participate in the August program “Let’s get Physical” of the School of Machines, Making and Make Believe. Learn electronics and digital fabrication.
- Instructor at the School of Machines, Making and Make Believe, July program “Responsive Spaces”.
- Participate in the Physical Computing Club 3.0. By Fab Lab Berlin.
- SuperRatings generative design. With A N F.
- Participate in the Physical Computing Club 1.0. By Fab Lab Berlin.
- “Scanning tunnelling microscope data visualization” wins “most creative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin.
- Attend Smachine Art Nights (Sculptures, Kinetics, Machines & Fire Installations), Cyberfest (International Cyber Art Festival).
- Post new works to Tumblr.
- Record and publish Fun Programming episodes 115 to 145.
- Participate in a collaborative coding event: “Processing Code Jam” #4, #5, #6, #7, #8 and #9. By Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin.
- Art exhibition: “Look at my music” at Kauniaisten Kaupunkitalo, Espoo.
- Art installation programming: Mobile
- Performance (Processing + SuperCollider) with Chi-Hsia Lai and Sascha Hanse at Madame Claude, Berlin.
- Talk: “Livecoding on ProcessingJS” using LightTable, at Codemotion Berlin.
- Talk: “Processing experiments” at Open Tech School, Design: Processing Sessions and Beginners Meetup #6.
- Short presentation: “Processing Workshop Tool” at Hack and Tell Berlin #18.
- Attend workshop Paper-based instruments Workshop
- Participate in a collaborative coding event: “Processing Code Jam” #2 and #3. By Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin.
- Coaching: Android for Beginners - Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin.
- Attend: Micro Hack Day - Open Tech School, Berlin
- Performance: “Buddha Orchestra”, with Outi Debnam, Victor X and Paul Takahashi. Kanneltalo, Helsinki
- Talk: “Sharing Your Knowledge with the World” at Online Educa Berlin.
- Workshop: “Creative programming” at the Centre of Art and Technology Espoo, Finland.
- Short presentation: “Fun Programming” at Barcamp Tampere.
- Workshop: “eMOCHA DOVE2” at the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
- Volunteer, attend: Open Knowledge Festival, Helsinki.
- Attend workshop with presentations and discussions: The Art of Gathering Environmental Data at Helsinki University Think Corner.
- Participate in Helsingin Sanomat open data hackaton: HS Open. Helsinki.
- Attend: Supercollider Symposium, London
- Attend: Hacks and Hackers, Helsinki
- Spend three months in Asia. Decide to change my career.
- Attend: Open Knowledge Finland Meetup
- Create Fun Programming, a series of video tutorials about creative coding.
- Presentation: “eMOCHA” at Vodafone Americas Foundation Wireless Innovation Project in San Francisco.
- Attend: Chaos Communication Congress 27C3
- Attend: Transmediale, Berlin
- Photo exhibition / installation: “Silvester Extravaganza” at Skizum Berlin.
- Talk: present my creative work at Skizum Berlin in the “Introducing… Art Salon Series” event.
- Work in Uganda proparing the eMOCHA prototype.
- Attend: Chaos Communication Congress 26C3
- Attend: Transmediale, Berlin
- Attend: Chaos Communication Congress 25C3
- Attend: Transmediale, Berlin
- Photo exhibition: “Form and texture”, at La Muse Gueule, Berlin.
- Photo exhibition: “Neljas Kerros”, at Vierter Stock Berlin. Project No. 4.
- Performance: “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Field recording, synthesis, instruments and sound emitting objects. Ses Voltes, Palma de Mallorca.
- Performance: “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Zentrale Randlage, Berlin.
- Attend: Chaos Communication Congress 24C3
- Attend: Sonambiente, Berlin
- Photo exhibition: “Dimensions of the city: Urbanism” at Space Untitled, Berlin.
2005, 2003, 2002
- Attend: Transmediale, Berlin.
- Landing on Earth.