Thu Jan 15, 1998
Work as drafts-man and designer in an architectural office in Palma de Mallorca.
- Drawing building and house plans with AutoCad + printing.
- Improve work flow of AutoCad using AutoLisp commands.
- Merge dozens of city plans using Photoshop, adding color coded layers and adding future city changes.
- Create 3D renders using Lightwave and 3DSMax.
- Create Excel sheet for finding out profit margins on construction building.
- Create a local network for file sharing (using coaxial cables). Previously floppy disks were used to share work files.
Work until June 1998, when I start at Concord Serveis Digitals.