- “空 KU, the Void”, in collaboration with Ran Ancor and Mei-Fang Liau. Real time sonification of live oscilloscope graphics using computer vision (OpenCV). Performance at Spektrum, Berlin. (February 2017).
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at Revolver - Taipei (October 2016)
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at Taipei Artist Village (Nuit Blanche festival 2016)
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at the Scope Sessions anniversary
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at the Generate Lab 2016
- Sonic Code Sessions Showcase with a multi-laptop collaborative sound piece. Co-written with Mei-Fang Liau (2016).
- Audiovisual performances at the Live Cinema Lab. Live drawing of online videos on a shared screen (2016).
- Live A/V set at the Center for Art and Technology at the Taipei National University of the Arts (October 14th, 2016)
- Live graphics and sound at Spektrum at the Live Cinema Lab. Group jam involving visual and audio artists (2015).
- Live coding performance (visuals) at Unrender - The Beauty of Impermanence with Fredrik, James, Ramin and Raphaël using Joukkue. video (2014).
- Live music painting (Processing + SuperCollider) with Chi-Hsia Lai and Sascha Hanse at Madame Claude, Berlin (2013).
- Live music with “Buddha Orchestra”, with Outi Debnam, Victor X and Paul Takahashi. Kanneltalo, Helsinki (2012).
- “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Field recording, synthesis, instruments and sound emitting objects. Ses Voltes, Palma de Mallorca (2007).
- “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Zentrale Randlage, Berlin (2007).
- Local, multi-participant, interactive installation at OpenTechSchool 5th
anniversary party, Spektrum, Berlin (July 2018).
- Bacteria, organic visualization of the stock market at 48h Neukölln, Berlin (June 2018). Collaboration with Thomas Seher and Constanze Holzhey.
- Perspectives, a VR/phone multi-user interactive experience at School of Machines, Berlin (July 2017).
- Ratkaisu interactive virtual sculpture at Multiplica, Rotondes, Luxembourg. (February 2017). Video 1 + Video 2
- Dansin, at Picelectronic (by Rotondes) - Luxembourg (November 2016)
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Fireflies. A mobile based, spatial-sound interactive installation (2016).
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Alternative Soundtrack, an interactive piece that sonifies the movement of people (2016).
- IT Show. My piece is titled Caramelize IT (2015).
Own projects / collaborations
- LED strip lamp animation design with Ran Ancor (2017 / 2018).
- What the Loop, a stop-motion video app to make funny video loops with your friends (April 2018).
- Behaviours for Charlotte, a three legged drawing robot (wip).
- VideoExport library for Processing (2015).
- Generative art featured on Wired.de (2015).
- Fun Programming episodes 151 - 153 about 3D and rendering shapes in Blender.
- New works to Tumblr (2013).
- Fun Programming episodes 115 to 145 (2013).
- Fun Programming, a series of video tutorials about creative coding (2011).
- Generative music-based prints: “Look at my music” at Kauniaisten Kaupunkitalo, Espoo (2013).
- Photography installation: “Silvester Extravaganza” at Skizum Berlin (2009).
- Photography: “Form and texture”, at La Muse Gueule, Berlin (2007).
- Photography: “Neljas Kerros”, at Vierter Stock Berlin. Project No. 4 (2007).
- Photography: “Dimensions of the city: Urbanism” at Space Untitled, Berlin (2006).
- In the Mood for Shaders, a workshop about real-time generative visuals at Spektrum, Berlin (February 2018) and Lacuna Lab (April 2018).
- p5.js workshop at Lycée Aline Mayrisch, Luxembourg (December 2017). Images
- Painting with code and video workshop at Rotondes, Luxembourg (October 2017).
- SuperCollider workshop at Spektrum
- Advanced Processing at Spektrum Berlin (2017).
- Code&Art workshop at Multiplica, Rotondes, Luxembourg. (February 2017).
- At Universität der Künste Berlin (Interface in Motion, Winter semester 2016).
- Networked sound workshop at Spektrum Berlin. Introduction to SuperCollider and using OSC for multi-laptop sound compositions (2016).
- Two day workshop and presentation at the Center for Art and Technology at the Taipei National University of the Arts (October 13th & 14th, 2016)
- Mentor at Monash University Creative Coding MOOC (6 week course, 2016).
- Universität der Künste Berlin (Introduction to Processing, Summer semester 2016).
- Universität der Künste Berlin (Generative Design Workshop. 2015).
- “Interventions - Art, Technology and Social Practice” at the School of Machines, Making and Make Believe (2015).
- Generative design (summer semester) at Fachhochschule Potsdam (2015).
- Tutoring: generative design (2015).
- Tutoring generative audio and design (2014).
- School of Machines, Making and Make Believe, July program “Responsive Spaces” (2014).
- Android for Beginners - Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin (2013).
- “Creative programming” at the Centre of Art and Technology Espoo, Finland (2012).
- “eMOCHA DOVE2” at the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore (2012).
- Museum computer-vision project at xailabs (2017).
- Write VIMU, a mobile app that uses computer vision to generate music video clips in real time (2017).
- Robot and art installation programming for Joanna Dauner (2016).
- Collaborate with Studio NAND on Humboldt Lab Dahlem’s Wissen Teilen project (Sharing Knowledge) (2015).
- Design and develop PostRoma interactive video wall installation (visible for one year on the Diesel store at Piazza di Spagna, Rome) and the web version (three.js). 3D generative graphics + Twitter interaction. In collaboration with A N F (2014).
- SuperRatings generative design. With A N F (2014).
- Art installation programming: Mobile (2013).
- Work in Uganda preparing the eMOCHA prototype (2009).
Talks & presentations
Organize meetups & communities
- Creative Code Stammtisch meetup, 1st Friday of the month in Berlin (Berlin, 2013 - today).
- Creative Code Jam meetup, 3rd Saturday of the month (Berlin, 2013 - today).
- Sonic Code Session. Discussions, performances and presentations about code generated sound and music. Every two weeks organized with Florian Hanisch and Rui Miguel (Spektrum Berlin, October 2015 - 2018).
- Open Lacuna Lab, a co-creating space in Berlin, dedicated to art, technology and science (Paul-Lincke-Ufer 44A). Found Lacuna Lab e.V.i.Gr. non-profit.
organization, together with 17 other members. Chairman and member (2015 - 2017).
- Monthly at the Creative Code Jam with dozens of audiovisual code related experiments, games, collaborations and projects (since 2013)
- Science Hack Day Berlin 2015. Collaborate with scientists to design the Extreme Weather Early Warning, including an interactive 3D visualization of air currents flowing around the globe (2015).
- Popcorn Decay wins “Most educative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin 2014.
- [Physical Computing Club 3.0][pcc3]. By Fab Lab Berlin (2014).
- [Physical Computing Club 1.0][pcc1]. By Fab Lab Berlin (2013)
- “Scanning tunnelling microscope data visualization” wins “most creative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin (2013).
- Volunteer: Open Knowledge Festival, Helsinki.
- “Helsingin Sanomat open data hackaton”: HS Open. Helsinki (2012).
- Smachine Art Nights (Sculptures, Kinetics, Machines & Fire Installations), Cyberfest (International Cyber Art Festival) (2013).
- Micro Hack Day - Open Tech School, Berlin (2013)
- Open Knowledge Finland Meetup (2011).
- Transmediale (Berlin, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010).
- Chaos Communication Congress (2007, 2008, 2009,
- Supercollider Symposium, London (2012).
- Hacks and Hackers, Helsinki (2012).
- Sonambiente, Berlin (2006).