- “空 KU, the Void”, in collaboration with Ran Ancor and Mei-Fang Liau. Real time sonification of live oscilloscope graphics using computer vision (OpenCV). Performance at Spektrum part of Transmediale Vorspiel, Berlin. (February 2017). In 2018 the piece was finalist of the Punto y Raya abstract film festival, and winner of the Radical dB international experimental music contest.
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at Revolver - Taipei (October 2016)
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at Taipei Artist Village (Nuit Blanche festival 2016)
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at the Scope Sessions anniversary
- Live A/V set as Floating Spectrum at the Generate Lab 2016
- Sonic Code Sessions Showcase with a multi-laptop collaborative sound piece. Co-written with Mei-Fang Liau (2016).
- Audiovisual performances at the Live Cinema Lab. Live drawing of online videos on a shared screen (2016).
- Live A/V set at the Center for Art and Technology at the Taipei National University of the Arts (October 14th, 2016)
- Live graphics and sound at Spektrum at the Live Cinema Lab. Group jam involving visual and audio artists (2015).
- Live coding performance (visuals) at Unrender - The Beauty of Impermanence with Fredrik, James, Ramin and Raphaël using Joukkue. video (2014).
- Live music painting (Processing + SuperCollider) with Chi-Hsia Lai and Sascha Hanse at Madame Claude, Berlin (2013).
- Live music with “Buddha Orchestra”, with Outi Debnam, Victor X and Paul Takahashi. Kanneltalo, Helsinki (2012).
- “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Field recording, synthesis, instruments and sound emitting objects. Ses Voltes, Palma de Mallorca (2007).
- “Taas tuli tyhjäks - earth”. Zentrale Randlage, Berlin (2007).
- Local, multi-participant, interactive installation at OpenTechSchool 5th
anniversary party, Spektrum, Berlin (July 2018).
- Bacteria, organic visualization of the stock market at 48h Neukölln, Berlin (June 2018). Collaboration with Thomas Seher and Constanze Holzhey.
- Perspectives, a VR/phone multi-user interactive experience at School of Machines, Berlin (July 2017).
- Ratkaisu interactive virtual sculpture at Multiplica, Rotondes, Luxembourg. (February 2017). Video 1 + Video 2
- Dansin, at Picelectronic (by Rotondes) - Luxembourg (November 2016)
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Fireflies. A mobile based, spatial-sound interactive installation (2016).
- Lacuna Lab Activation Exhibition: Alternative Soundtrack, an interactive piece that sonifies the movement of people (2016).
- IT Show. My piece is titled Caramelize IT (2015).
Own projects / collaborations
- LED strip lamp animation design with Ran Ancor (2017 / 2018).
- What the Loop, a stop-motion video app to make funny video loops with your friends (April 2018).
- Behaviours for Charlotte, a three legged drawing robot (wip).
- VideoExport library for Processing (2015).
- Generative art featured on Wired.de (2015).
- Fun Programming episodes 151 - 153 about 3D and rendering shapes in Blender.
- New works to Tumblr (2013).
- Fun Programming episodes 115 to 145 (2013).
- Fun Programming, a series of video tutorials about creative coding (2011).
- Generative music-based prints: “Look at my music” at Kauniaisten Kaupunkitalo, Espoo (2013).
- Photography installation: “Silvester Extravaganza” at Skizum Berlin (2009).
- Photography: “Form and texture”, at La Muse Gueule, Berlin (2007).
- Photography: “Neljas Kerros”, at Vierter Stock Berlin. Project No. 4 (2007).
- Photography: “Dimensions of the city: Urbanism” at Space Untitled, Berlin (2006).
- In the Mood for Shaders, a workshop about real-time generative visuals at Spektrum, Berlin (February 2018) and Lacuna Lab (April 2018).
- p5.js workshop at Lycée Aline Mayrisch, Luxembourg (December 2017). Images
- Painting with code and video workshop at Rotondes, Luxembourg (October 2017).
- SuperCollider workshop at Spektrum
- Advanced Processing at Spektrum Berlin (2017).
- Code&Art workshop at Multiplica, Rotondes, Luxembourg. (February 2017).
- At Universität der Künste Berlin (Interface in Motion, Winter semester 2016).
- Networked sound workshop at Spektrum Berlin. Introduction to SuperCollider and using OSC for multi-laptop sound compositions (2016).
- Two day workshop and presentation at the Center for Art and Technology at the Taipei National University of the Arts (October 13th & 14th, 2016)
- Mentor at Monash University Creative Coding MOOC (6 week course, 2016).
- Universität der Künste Berlin (Introduction to Processing, Summer semester 2016).
- Universität der Künste Berlin (Generative Design Workshop. 2015).
- “Interventions - Art, Technology and Social Practice” at the School of Machines, Making and Make Believe (2015).
- Generative design (summer semester) at Fachhochschule Potsdam (2015).
- Tutoring: generative design (2015).
- Tutoring generative audio and design (2014).
- School of Machines, Making and Make Believe, July program “Responsive Spaces” (2014).
- Android for Beginners - Open Tech School at Co.Up - Berlin (2013).
- “Creative programming” at the Centre of Art and Technology Espoo, Finland (2012).
- “eMOCHA DOVE2” at the Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore (2012).
- Generative 3D organism (data visualization) for a private exhibition (2018).
- Tablet based GUI for a video installation at monomango (2018).
- 21 GLSL visual effects for EboSuite (2018).
- Museum computer-vision project at xailabs (2017).
- Write VIMU, a mobile app that uses computer vision to generate music video clips in real time (2017).
- Robot and art installation programming for Joanna Dauner (2016).
- Collaborate with Studio NAND on Humboldt Lab Dahlem’s Wissen Teilen project (Sharing Knowledge) (2015).
- Design and develop PostRoma interactive video wall installation (visible for one year on the Diesel store at Piazza di Spagna, Rome) and the web version (three.js). 3D generative graphics + Twitter interaction. In collaboration with A N F (2014).
- SuperRatings generative design. With A N F (2014).
- Art installation programming: Mobile (2013).
- Work in Uganda preparing the eMOCHA prototype (2009).
Talks & presentations
Organize meetups & communities
- Creative Code Stammtisch meetup, 1st Friday of the month in Berlin (Berlin, 2013 - today).
- Creative Code Jam meetup, 3rd Saturday of the month (Berlin, 2013 - today).
- Sonic Code Session. Discussions, performances and presentations about code generated sound and music. Every two weeks organized with Florian Hanisch and Rui Miguel (Spektrum Berlin, October 2015 - 2018).
- Open Lacuna Lab, a co-creating space in Berlin, dedicated to art, technology and science (Paul-Lincke-Ufer 44A). Found Lacuna Lab e.V.i.Gr. non-profit.
organization, together with 17 other members. Chairman and member (2015 - 2017).
- Monthly at the Creative Code Jam with dozens of audiovisual code related experiments, games, collaborations and projects (since 2013)
- Science Hack Day Berlin 2015. Collaborate with scientists to design the Extreme Weather Early Warning, including an interactive 3D visualization of air currents flowing around the globe (2015).
- Popcorn Decay wins “Most educative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin 2014.
- [Physical Computing Club 3.0][pcc3]. By Fab Lab Berlin (2014).
- [Physical Computing Club 1.0][pcc1]. By Fab Lab Berlin (2013)
- “Scanning tunnelling microscope data visualization” wins “most creative hack” at the Science Hack Day Berlin (2013).
- Volunteer: Open Knowledge Festival, Helsinki.
- “Helsingin Sanomat open data hackaton”: HS Open. Helsinki (2012).
- Punto y Raya abstract film festival (2018).
- Smachine Art Nights (Sculptures, Kinetics, Machines & Fire Installations), Cyberfest (International Cyber Art Festival) (2013).
- Micro Hack Day - Open Tech School, Berlin (2013)
- Open Knowledge Finland Meetup (2011).
- Transmediale (Berlin, six events).
- Chaos Communication Congress (six events in Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig).
- Supercollider Symposium, London (2012).
- Hacks and Hackers, Helsinki (2012).
- Sonambiente, Berlin (2006).